Crisis Management in Early Childhood, 20-24/6/2016
Custom made course for an educational organisation from Turkey!
We were approached by HALİDE EDİP ADIVAR ANAOKULU Kindergarden from Turkey in order to design and deliver a custom made course that fitted to their Development Plan and trainers' needs. The topic was in crisis management.
Our team of experts got together and prepared the "Crisis Management in Early childhood" course, that took place from 21 till 25 June 2016 in IDEC's training centre in Piraeus, Greece.
The training topics that were covered are:
- Understand what a crisis is
- Analysis of types of crisis
- Crisis management steps: 1. Prevention
- Crisis management steps: 2. Prepare for the crisis
- Crisis management steps: 3. Response to crisis
- Crisis management steps: 4. Recovery after crisis
- Stress management
- Programme design based on crisis management
- Game based learning for crisis management
As always, theoretical contents were accompanied with practical excercies, reflection, checklists and handouts that trainees can transfer in their own school.
We are extremely happy that even though this course was delivered for the first time, the evaluation it received was excellent, so we are now working in including it in our regular training sessions!