Two more courses this week, Inclusive education: tackling with classroom diversity and early school leaving and Drama in Education!
16 participants spent 5 days together working on the subject of inclusive education and learning about:
- Diversity in classrooms: supportive and inclusive education
- Assessment for learning
- Curriculum design and programming to support all students
- Individual Education Plans
- Effective teaching and learning: Supporting all students
- Monitoring, recording and reporting student learning
- Working collaboratively with families, the school community and allied professionals
- Using the knowledge in their own school
The trainees represented 7 countries (Sweden, Romania, Greece, Estonia, Cyprus, Lithuania and Italy) and the following organisations and schools: Upplands-Bro gymnasiet, Dimotiko Scholeio Latsion 2 (K.A), Colegiul Silvic "Bucovina", Scoala Gimnaziala "Silvania", Kaunas Rokai Gymnasium, Tallinna Kuristiku Gymnasium, IIS Giolitti Bellisario Paire.
A study visit was also organised at the Special Education Primary School of Piraeus, where participants had the chance to talk with the school Headmaster and teachers and discuss about special education as well as the inclusive lessons provided along with the 36th Primary School of Piraeus.
Our warmest thanks to all the trainees: Petra, Ann, Madeleine, Despina, Stella, Alina-Elena, Mihaela, Oana, Raluca, Stella, Ana-Sorina, Adriana, Sandra, Giedre, Ülle, Andrea!