Learn about concepts, methods, and tools of digital creativity. Get introduced in the work of digital media artists and their diverse pallettes and practises. Learn how to develop digital content from scratch or how to reclaim available content from online platforms. Design own creative projects.
ECVET points: 3.5
Teachers and trainer, artists, designers, art or museum educators, creative industry professionals, art students.
Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Be able to create digital images, graphics, animated graphics with free software
- be familar with basic digital culture concepts
- know tools, software and platforms for digital creativity
- recognise the cultural significance of digital creative practises and know important digital artists
- be able to creatively approach available digital content
- have unlocked various paths in approaching digital media critically and creatively
Each day includes lecture and workshop on different aspects of digital creativity.
The participants design digital media objects and projects.
At the end of each day, there is a reflection of the day.
During the week, the participants will develop their own digital projects according to their interest, will collaborate with eachother and will develop a final project.
- Digital creativity
- Digital content creation and software
- Remix and appropriation in artistic practises
- Visual and audiovisual media, moving images and code based creativity
- Collaboration through digital media
- The notion of creativity
- The notion of the digital
- Transmedia, cross media and postmedia storytelling
- Content, access, remix, appropriation
- Digital cutural heritage and creativity
- Concents and ideas in digital creativity
- The moving image
- Introduction to creative coding
- Free software – open up creativity
The learning material consists of presentations and support material in English language.
- 5 days courses – 400 euro per person
- 6 days courses – 480 euro per person
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
Cultural activities (optional): 80 euro per person.* The cost includes:
- a walking tour of Piraeus and welcome dinner
- a guided tour of Athens, visit to Archaeological sites and
- common dinner with live music in Athens.
The cost of local transportation and the entrance fees to sites and museums are not included.
*Due to the COVID-19 situation, currently we are not organising the usual cultural programme. Instead, we propose a guided tour of Athens with a professional guide (visit to Acropolis hill, the Parthenon, Plaka and Monastiraki). Cost: 150€ up to 20 people. The cost is shared between those who attend the tour. Costs for transportation and entrance fees to Acropolis are not included in the above amount.
All costs can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
Lila Anthopoulou, tel: +30 2104286227, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 days
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes