Developing Soft Skills
The course addresses professionals of training, in order to be able to cultivate to their students personal competencies and skills of teamworking and time management.
ECVET points: 3.5
Teachers and trainers at secondary and post secondary education and training organizations
Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- the acquisition, improvement and transfer of the main values required by the companies to their workers, giving them the pedagogic-emotional tools, methods and instruments allowing their students to develop these values systematically, methodically and in a structured manner,
- the acquisition, improvement and transfer of the main values required by the companies to their workers, regarding the team work and collaboration. Provide the pedagogic-emotional tools, methods and instruments allowing their students to develop systematically, methodically and in a structured manner the values of cooperation, motivation, reliability and acceptance of opinions, rules and roles,
- the importance of time in the organization to achieve success, giving them the pedagogical tools, methods and instruments to understand the fundamentals of time management with the hope to reach the success, both from a collective perspective involving a group of people in order to achieve common goals in the current labor market and from an individual perspective allowing their students to control their own life over time versus tasks.
The training course consists of three thematic units and each one is split into learning units. For each learning unit, there is a short presentation and a series of activities (4-5 activities). The type of activities includes individual activities, role play games, case studies, discussions, debates, brainstorming sessions, projects, teamworking exercises. The aim of the activities is to be used in a classroom with students. During the training course, the trainers will present all the activities to the teachers, while some of the activities, at least one for each unit will be performed in the classroom, to allow reflection and discussion in the group.
- Personal competencies
- Time management
The learning material consists of presentations and support material in English language.
Tuition fee: 350 euro per person
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
Cultural activities: 80 euro per person (Not applicable for the courses organised in Korinthia)
The cost includes a) a walking tour of Piraeus and welcome dinner, b) a guided tour of Athens, visit to Archaeological sites and c) common dinner with live music in Athens. The cost of local transportation and the entrance fees to sites and museums are not included.
The cost can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
Lila Anthopoulou, tel: +30 2104286227, e-mail: [email protected]
It was a very well organised course, where I’ve got a lot of information and competencies for my own work.
Edda, Deutsch-Ungarische Gesellschaft in MV, Germany
It was a good organisation and I learned much but it was good that we also had free time.
Silke, Deutsch-Ungarische Gesellschaft in MV, Germany
Anastasio, I.E.S. Jacarandá, Spain
I recommend this course, not only for the contents and the skills I have improved, but their sense of hospitality. We really enjoyed the social meetings over dinner. We tasted superb food and learned a lot about Greek music and culture.
María Francia, I.E.S. Jacarandá, Spain
It’s a very good course and i hope that I’ll use it in my professional and personal life.
Inmaculada, I.E.S. Jacarandá, Spain
Margarita, Šiaulių Stasio Šalkauskio gimnazija, Lithuania
It was perfect, thank you!
Daiva, Šiaulių Stasio Šalkauskio gimnazija, Lithuania
The course was very important for me and my job.
Inga, Association of non-formal education “Abadele”, Lithuania
I recommend this course for self-improvement. Now I have so much ideas and I’m ready to use it.
Loreta, Association of non-formal education “Abadele”, Lithuania
- Lectures 45
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 days
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Ice breaking session: Presentation of participants, expectations from the training course
- Introduction to the training course, syllabus, methodology, learning outcomes
- Personal competencies linked to the organisational values
- Focus on achievement
- Establish challenges
- Persistence and Perseverance
- Self-motivation for achievement
- Self-awareness and self-esteem
- The power of emotions
- Emotional self-awareness
- Emotional regulation
- Coping techniques
- Acquire the ability to Solve Problems
- The pillars of resilience
- Proactivity and resilience
- Constructive thinking
- Team work and collaborative spirit
- Cooperation and team working
- Teamwork – How it makes a difference in business?
- What are the characteristics of a good teamwork?
- Team roles in team work