KA3 – Policy reform
The European programmes in Erasmus+, planning, implementation and evaluation of European projects.
ECVET points: 3.5
Staff at all types of schools and organisations that provide learning, including vocational education and training and adult learning:
- Directors / headmasters
- Project managers
- International officers
- Administrative staff
- Teachers / trainers
Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Understand the European education policies and relate them to national policies and practices
- Network with other schools in other countries
- Participate in European projects
- Write a proposal for funding a European project
- Administrate and manage a European project
Blended learning based on:
- On-line using e-learning platform
- In-class training
- Workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer
- European education and training policies
- European programmes in the field of lifelong learning
- Planning a European project
- Implementation of a European project
The learning material consists of presentations and support material in English language.
Cost in Piraeus
Training fees: 400 euro per person. The cost includes:
- Training course fees for 5 days training, learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
Cultural activities (optional): 80 euro per person.* The cost includes:
- a walking tour of Piraeus and welcome dinner
- a guided tour of Athens, visit to Archaeological sites and
- common dinner with live music in Athens.
The cost of local transportation and the entrance fees to sites and museums are not included.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, currently we are not organising the usual cultural programme. Instead, we propose a guided tour of Athens with a professional guide (visit to Acropolis hill, the Parthenon, Plaka and Monastiraki). Cost: 150€ up to 20 people. The cost is shared between those who attend the tour. Costs for transportation and entrance fees to Acropolis are not included in the above amount.
Cost for summer school in Chania
700 euro per person. The cost includes:
- Training course fees for 6 days training, learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
- Buffet lunch in “Mediterranean” restaurant during the training days (Monday – Saturday). Buffet lunch includes: home made bread, house wine and local beverages, variety of salads, cold and hot plates, and desserts. All dishes are prepared in the kitchen of the Conference Centre, with organic olive oil and local and biological cultivated
products and they respect the local gastronomy.
- Walking tour and welcome dinner. The group will stroll around the old port of Chania and they will have dinner in a typical Cretan restaurant. Dinner includes variety of starters and salads to share, meat platters, house wine and dessert.
- An excursion in the famous beach of Falassarna and a visit to Kissamos village, in the west Crete. The cost includes the bus transfer, it does not include dinner and other expenses. You are expected to bring your swimming suits, towels and good mood.
- Common farewell dinner. The group will be transferred to the district of Halepa and they will visit places of historical and touristic interest. They will have dinner in a typical Cretan restaurant. Dinner includes variety of starters and salads to share, meat platters, house wine and dessert.
Entrance fees to sites and museums are not included. Other costs not explicitly mentioned above are not included.
All costs can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
|Piraeus||27/6-1/7/2022||5 days||400€ *|
|Piraeus||7-11/11/2022||5 days||400€ *|
|Chania**||26/6-1/7/2023||Summer school 2023 – 6 days||700€|
|Piraeus||6-10/11/2023||5 days||400€ *|
** Due to the COVID-19 situation we may have to reschedule the summer school to be organised in Piraeus, instead of Chania.
Lila Anthopoulou, tel: +30 2104286227, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great social programme!! Thank you so much, it was a wonderful experience!! Lovely people, great restaurants and great places to visit. Love the Akropolis and the Museum!!
Sofia, Aleholm Sävsjö kommun, Sweden
Hosts are lovely people who took a really good care of us. Thank you!
Katariina, Oulu Vocational College, Finland
Thanks to the seminar I realized what European project involved as bureaucracy a structure so it opened my eyes!! Now I am aware.
Sylvie, MJC du Plateau, France
I feel I have developed greater knowledge in the subject area and the key areas. I have the competencies to be able to apply these in my role when I return.
Sharon, SERC, UK
Fully met my expectations and I am grateful to all team members.
Nevzat, London Nautical School, UK
IDEC is a very professional training center and the European Project Manager course is very useful and interesting. I’m really happy and satisfied that I had choose this one.
Agnieszka, Publiczne Przedszkole Nr 7, Poland
Theory is connected with practice. During the exercise you can test the gained knowledge in practice. Thanks to the international participants you can look at some issues from different perspectives. Thank you!
Ewa, Fundacja “Aktywni XXI”, Poland
The trainer created opportunity to practice. The course organisation was professional and the social program was excellent. Thank you!
Jolanta, Fundacja “Aktywni XXI”, Poland
As an IDEC intern, the course has been very useful. I had the possibility of being much more familiar with the concepts and parts of a European project.
Xabier, Intern, Spain
I’m very happy from this course because of the professional organisation and high quality workshops.
Lidia, Publiczne Przedszkole Nr 7, Poland
The course fill in the gaps I had.
The training course met my expectations. The trainer was very friendly, encouraged participation and motivated me to search for knowledge buyout the contents that the course provided.
Thank you for the hospitality and showing your knowhow!
Anatolí, ESCUELA OFICIAL DE IDIOMAS DE RIVAS-VACIAMADRID, Spain
The course was excellent and as it 10 years of management in business were summarized in 5 days and tackled to meet the expectations and standards of EU proposal writing expectations. The ideas and management strategies and processes were polished and sharpened to be able to transform an idea to an actual winning proposal. Right on the spot, excellent training and entertaining. Highly recommended.
Isabella, Intern, Columbia
There was nothing I missed during the course. Content, program and atmosphere were good for me. It wasn’t just a boring lecture but interesting training with participants comments with was very useful.
Jakub, Dlearn Network, Poland
I would definitely recommend this course to everyone who plant to work or has just started working in Erasmus+ KA2 projects and wants to know more on management and planning. The very experienced trainer of IDEC can help you get things in the right order and enlighten you in your learning pathway. IDEC, thank you for this great experience!
Katerina, Dlearn Network, Greece
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 days
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Presentation of participants
- Introduction to the training course, aims, objectives, approach, structure of the course
- Introduction to e-learning platform
- Getting to know one’s own organisation and sector within international settings
- Stakeholders of cooperation
- Education and training policies
- Common knowledge of possibilities to finance projects
- Identification of Programmes for Cooperation and Positioning One’s Own Organisation
- Activity: Description of own organisation
- Presentation of Erasmus + programme
- KA1 – Mobility projects
- KA2 – Cooperation projects
- KA3 – Policy reform
- Activity: Looking for funding opportunities – Look for funding opportunities, select an appropriate funding scheme, download the relevant material.
- Implementation of international activities / projects
- Team building and networking
- Intercultural skills in an intercultural context
- Activity: Searching for partners – Mention at least two ideas of where you can look for partners. Write a letter to send to the potential partners asking for collaboration.
- Activity: Prepare draft workplan – Define workphases and tasks, assign tasks to partners.
- Activity: Prepare dissemination plan – Define dissemination strategy, methods and tools, make a first planning, define targets
- Activity: Prepare quality plan – Define quality criteria and indicators, identify risks and challenges, define quality control and improvement processes, define evaluation methods and tools
- Time management and administrative management
- Activity: Gantt chart
- Financial management
- Activity: Drafting budget – In an excel sheet, estimate the budget for all the partnership