European Qualification Framework and ECVET
The European Qualification Framework and the European System for transfer of credit points in Vocational Education and Training, in the context of the wider reforms at European level.
ECVET points: 3.5
Staff in secondary and post secondary vocational education and training.
- Directors / headmasters
- Heads of pedagogical departments
- Staff responsible for training programmes
- Staff responsible for transnational cooperation and students mobility
Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Have acquired the necessary knowledge of European policies and evolution in the field of vocational education and training
- Be able to design training courses using learning outcomes
- Be able to structure the contents of the training courses in units of learning outcomes and assign ECVET credit points
- Case studies from European projects and existing training programmes.
- Workshops for the practical implementation of the methodology in real training programmes. For the workshops, the participants are asked to select training programmes (existing or under design)
- European context in education and training
- European Qualifications Framework
- ECVET units of learning outcomes
- ECVET credits and credit points
- ECVET partnerships
- Development of a training course, following the principles of ECVET
The learning material consists of presentations, legislation, reports and guides produced by European Commission and Cedefop in English language.
Tuition fee: 350 euro per person
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility
Cultural activities: 80 euro per person
The cost includes a) a walking tour of Piraeus and welcome dinner, b) a guided tour of Athens, visit to Archaeological sites and c) common dinner with live music in Athens. The cost of local transportation and the entrance fees to sites and museums are not included.
The cost can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
Lila Anthopoulou, tel: +30 2104286227, e-mail: [email protected]
Very interesting and well designed course that is appropriate to experts with all levels of knowledge!
Dilyan, National Agency For Vocational Education And Training, Bulgaria
Everything was PERFECT!
Anna, EVROCENTAR OBUCHENIE I PARTNYORSTVO 21 VEK, Bulgaria
I am satisfied with all the course.
János, Váci Szakképzési Centrum, Király Endre Szakközépiskolája, Szakiskolája és Kollégiuma, Hungary
It was usefull and i gained a lot.
Andreas, M.M.C. Management Centre, Cyprus
I recommend this course to all who are interested for international mobility
Krunoslav, Elektrostrojarska škola Varaždin, Croatia
The course was very useful and helpful for all interested in mobility programmes. The social events were very nice and well organised
Dubravko, Elektrostrojarska škola Varaždin, Croatia
It has been a very satisfactory meeting enabling us to put in common our expectations
Isabel, FFE, Spain
This learning experience was extremely positive as it provided me with the necessary information to deal with the procedures and documents on ECVET necessary for our common project.
Teresa, FORAVE, Portugal
Course helps a lot to put things into perspective
Jose, FFE, Spain
Great work with interaction, communication and common understanding
Konstantinos, IEK DELTA, Greece
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Presentation of participants
- Expectations from the training course
- Introduction to the training course, syllabus, methodology, learning outcomes
- The Lisbon strategy and the Copenhagen process
- Introduction to European Qualifications Framework
- Main principles, EQF levels
- National Qualification Frameworks
- Case studies of NQFs, similarities and differences
- Description of qualifications – examples