To provide the necessary skills and competencies to managing, administrating and teaching staff of schools, so as to ensure the quality and the effective evaluation of education at all levels. The course will provide insight at the developments at European level as well as at quality assurance and evaluation methodologies applied in education.
ECVET points: 3.5
Staff at all types of education and training organizations:
- Directors / headmasters
- Quality managers
- Quality inspectors / evaluators
- Administrative staff
- Teachers / trainers
Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Understand the European quality assurance policies in education and training
- Be able to select the most appropriate quality assurance framework
- Design the evaluation framework for school evaluation and/or project evaluation
- Develop evaluation methods and tools
- Conduct the evaluation, analyse evaluation findings and use the results
- Quality assurance policies
- Quality assurance frameworks and standards
- Design of the evaluation framework
- Data collection
- Analysis and use of evaluation results
The learning material consists of presentations and support material in English language.
Tuition fee: 400 euro per person
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
Cultural activities (optional): 80 euro per person*
The cost includes a) a walking tour of Piraeus and welcome dinner, b) a guided tour of Athens, visit to Archaeological sites and c) a common dinner with live music in Athens. The cost of local transportation and the entrance fees to sites and museums are not included.
* Due to the COVID-19 situation, currently we are not organising the usual cultural programme. Instead, we propose a guided tour of Athens with a professional guide (visit to Acropolis hill, the Parthenon, Plaka and Monastiraki). Cost: 150€ up to 20 people. The cost is shared between those who attend the tour. Costs for transportation and entrance fees to Acropolis are not included in the above amount.
The cost can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
Lila Anthopoulou, tel: +30 2104286227, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Very professional organisation throughout!
John, DE LA SALLE COLLEGE, Malta
I would recommend this course on evaluation to other teachers who would like to develop this knowledge on the topic. I leave with important tools that I will adapt to my school evaluation context.
Alina Maria, Şcoala Gimnazială ,,Toma Cocișiu”, Blaj, Romania
Well-organised professional and friendly. Trainers come from diverse employment backgrounds to inform the courses taught.
Lisa, United Kingdom
The course was provided by an organization that is expert on quality assurance and all is practical what they teach.
Øystein, Stavanger offshore tekniske skole kurssenter, Norway
Natassa and Aris proved me that learning can be exciting, inspiring, challenging and fun at any age. Long live Lifelong learning!
Mirjana, Učilište Jantar, Croatia
It was a very good opportunity to know practical tools of evaluation. The training course was very useful for our practice in schools. Thanks.
Kamil, Gymnasium Sv. Andreja, Slovakia
Thanks a lot for good materials, resources, you did a great job! And yes we will practice.
Ľubica, Bilingválne gymnázium Milana Hodžu, Slovakia
A great experience for me.
Bruno, MJC, France
Une Grèce secrète repose au Cœur de tous les hommes d’Occident” André Malraux. Food for thought, support, enthusiasm, material and adequate coaching and training. You’ve got it all at IDEC!
Sylvie Le Moel – Philippe, MJC, France
Everybody who wants to build up his organisation quality and evaluation system or improve it should come to IDEC!
Lee, Tallinna Männi Lasteaed, Estonia
The course was quite amazing- I got some new skills and at the same time I got to experience Greece culture and see the country.
Triin, Tallinna Männi Lasteaed, Estonia
I’m coming back to Poland with a happy fulfilled heart, new experiences and wider knowledge. I had a great time!
I learned a lot of new things about evaluation. I will try to use the tools studied here in my school.
Natália, Agrupamento de Escolas Rosa Ramalho, Portugal
I liked to participate in the training. It had great quality and improved my knowledge on evaluation and quality assurance.
Maria Paula, Agrupamento de Escolas Rosa Ramalho, Portugal
I have enjoyed a lot in and outside the course. I recommend it!
Antonia, IES Bendinat, Spain
I would recommend this course on evaluation to other teachers who would like to develop this knowledge on the topic. I leave with important tools that I will adapt to my schools evaluation context.
Teresa, Agrupamento de Escolas Rosa Ramalho, Portugal
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 days
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Quality management: basic principles
- An introduction to ISO 9001
- Defining the organisation
- Identifying, mapping and monitoring processes
- Dealing with problems, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Exercise 1: Development of process map and core processes
- Exercise 2: Problems solving
- EFQM excellence model