To provide the necessary skills and competencies to managing, administrating and teaching staff of education and training organizations, so as to be able to develop and maintain their own quality management system, following the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 29990 standards.
ECVET points: 3.5
Staff at all types of education and training organizations:
- Directors / headmasters
- Quality managers
- Quality inspectors / evaluators
- Administrative staff
- Teachers / trainers
Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Distinguish the different quality management frameworks and tell their differences
- Identify the main processes of the organisation and develop a process map
- Design the organisation quality management processes
- Implement a quality management system
- Monitor and evaluate processes
- Improve quality management processes.
- Quality management: concepts, frameworks and standards
- ISO 9001 in education and training
- ISO 29990 in non formal education
The learning material consists of presentations and support material in English language.
Tuition fee: 400 euro per person
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
Cultural activities: 80 euro per person*
The cost includes a) a walking tour of Piraeus and welcome dinner, b) a guided tour of Athens, visit to Archaeological sites and c) a common dinner with live music in Athens. The cost of local transportation and the entrance fees to sites and museums are not included.
* Due to the COVID-19 situation, currently we are not organising the usual cultural programme. Instead, we propose a guided tour of Athens with a professional guide (visit to Acropolis hill, the Parthenon, Plaka and Monastiraki). Cost: 150€ up to 20 people. The cost is shared between those who attend the tour. Costs for transportation and entrance fees to Acropolis are not included in the above amount.
The cost can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
Lila Anthopoulou, tel: +30 2104286227, e-mail: email@example.com
The course is well structured and Athens is very beautiful.
Giovanni, I.T.S.’Ignazio Calvi’, Italia
Recommendable. Improvement in quality management approaches for schools.
Vicky, IES Bendinat, Spain
Very practical and interesting course. Recommend warmly.
Kimmo, Valteri-koulu Tervaväylä, Finland
High-educated trainers in this course, excellent environment.
Gregory, Consultant, Greece
The methodology adapted by the trainers was adapted to the objectives of my training. We had exceptional accompaniment throughout the course.
Rui Filipe, Agrupamento de Escolas de Vilela, Portugal
IDEC prepared the course ISO9001/ISO29990 with great detail and professionalism. The trainers were very competent and attentive. IDEC has provide an excellent host and an impeccable culture programme.
Antonio Emidio, Agrupamento de Escolas de Vilela, Portugal
I acquired knowledge and developed my competences in quality management in education field.
Laura, P.Stradins Medical College of the University of Latvia, Latvia
- Lectures 41
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 days
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to the training course, syllabus, methodology, learning outcomes
- Exercise: Interview , presentation of participants, expectations from the training course
- General about quality management, frameworks and standards (EQAVET, EFQM, CAF, ISO 9001, ISO 29990)
- Quality management in education and training organizations
- Main processes in education and training organizations
- Process map of an education and training organisation
- ISO 9001 & ISO 29990 requirements
- Requirements for quality management system
- Quality policy and quality objectives
- Exercise: Develop quality objectives
- Management responsibility
- Strategy and business management
- Exercise: Develop a business plan for an education and training organisation
- Recourse management
- Key qualifications for staff in education and training organisations
- Exercise: Evaluation of competencies – Develop a checklist
- Product realisation
- Process approach
- Exercise: Develop a process map
- Measurement, analysis and improvement
- Internal audit
- Measuring customer satisfaction
- Exersise: Develop a questionnaire
- Determining learning needs
- Design of the learning process
- Exercise: Curriculum planning, based on learning outcomes
- Provision of learning services
- Exercise: Compile checklist for a training course
- Assessment of learners
- Non conformities
- Corrective and preventive actions
- Exercise: Write down a corrective action