Enhance education and learning with game elements.
ECVET points: 3.5
Teachers and trainers in primary, secondary schools, vocational education schools and organizations, adult learning providers.
Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Understand the concept of gamification in education
- Use different types of games for learning purposes
- Design courses and lesson plans with game elements
- Facilitate and evaluate game-based learning in classroom
- Examples and case studies
- Workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer
- Gamification – basic principles
- Web-based virtual reality games
- Board games
- Role-play in education
The learning material consists of presentations and support material in English language.
Tuition fee: 350 euro per person until the 29th of May 2022 and 400 euro per person from the 30th of May 2022 onwards
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
Cultural activities: 80 euro per person*
The cost includes a) a walking tour of Piraeus and welcome dinner, b) a guided tour of Athens, visit to Archaeological sites and c) a common dinner with live music in Athens. The cost of local transportation and the entrance fees to sites and museums are not included.
* Due to the COVID-19 situation, currently we are not organising the usual cultural programme. Instead, we propose a guided tour of Athens with a professional guide (visit to Acropolis hill, the Parthenon, Plaka and Monastiraki). Cost: 150€ up to 20 people. The cost is shared between those who attend the tour. Costs for transportation and entrance fees to Acropolis are not included in the above amount.
The cost can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
Lila Anthopoulou, tel: +30 2104286227, e-mail: email@example.com
Nice week, nice people, nice course, useful and funny formation week.
Joan Ramon, Escola Oficial d’Idiomes de Leida, Spain
Good organisation and kind people.
Elina, Tabasalu Gymnasium, Estonia
Power for the future! See next time in a new course!
Lea, Tabasalu Gymnasium, Estonia
30% theory, 70% practice. Thank you!
Irina, Rīgas Rīnūžu vidusskola, Latvia
Great work! Thank you very much!
Ilona, Liepaja Centre Primary School, Latvia.
I learned the importance of incorporating gaming in my lesson plan. And how it helps to create a classroom which is interesting and engaged. Thanks to everyone from IDEC!
Anna, Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST), Namimbia
It was a great course, I have met great people. I have learned a lot from the course and discussions during the training. I hope we all keep in touch and continue sharing knowledge.
Selma, Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST), Namimbia
I have learned a lot about different ICT tools, games and applications that could be used in the learning process.
Anna, Stowarzyszenie Trenerów Organizacji Pozarządowych, Poland
- Μαθήματα 0
- Quizzes 0
- Διάρκεια 5 days
- Γλώσσα English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes