Stress-free Schools and Classrooms
Prevention and management of work-related stress in education and training organizations.
ECVET points: 3.5
Staff at all types of education and training organizations:
- Directors / headmasters
- School psychologists
- Administrative staff
- Teachers / trainers
Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Recognise what work-related stress is
- Understand the effects of work related stress
- Assess stress-related risks
- Introduce measures to prevent work-related stress
- Solve work-stress related problems
- Take actions to manage work-related stress
- Promote well-being at workplace for students, teachers and staff
- Case studies
- Role play games
- Introduction, basic concepts
- Risk assessment
- Prevention / intervention
The learning material consists of presentations and support material in English language.
Tuition fee: 350 euro per person
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
Cultural activities: 80 euro per person (Not applicable for the courses organised in Korinthia)
The cost includes a) a walking tour of Piraeus and welcome dinner, b) a guided tour of Athens, visit to Archaeological sites and c) common dinner with live music in Athens. The cost of local transportation and the entrance fees to sites and museums are not included.
The cost can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
Lila Anthopoulou, tel: +30 2104286227, e-mail: [email protected]
- Μαθήματα 0
- Quizzes 0
- Διάρκεια 5 days
- Γλώσσα English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes