All our trainings can be funded through the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission.
European training courses for staff and teachers / trainers in education and training organisations.
Lifelong learning is essential for everyone, to improve self-confidence, quality of life, personal and professional skills.
The Erasmus + program presents unique opportunities for staff and teachers / trainers at all levels of education and training to obtain funding and participate in European training courses, where in addition to the concrete learning outcomes, you will have the opportunity to meet people from various countries, share social and intercultural experiences and spend a pleasant week in a foreign country.
Within the framework of Erasmus + Key Action 1, learning mobility, IDEC has designed and offers an extensive list of training courses on educational management, pedagogy, the acquisition of new skills for the 21st century, etc.
All our courses have a European dimension and most of them have been developed within the framework of the European Projects. The training courses are in accordance with the latest European policies and are based on European instruments, such as EQF, ECVT, the validation of learning outcomes.
Our students receive a Certificate of attendance, a Europass certificate supplement, also mentioning the ECVET points of the training course and a Europass Mobility document.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A GRANT
You can apply for a grant from your National Erasmus+ Agency. The next deadline for submission of grant applications is on 5th of February 2020.
All applications must be submitted online before 12:00 Brussels time.
The mobility grants to visit Greece include:
- Support for travel expenses: It is based on the distance from your place to your destination. You can use the distance calculator.
- Individual support: Depending on the number of days. For Greece the amount of individual support will range between 70 to 140 euros per day and will be announced by your National Agency.
- Training Fee: You will receive the support of the training fee, to attend structured training courses of personnel in school education and in adult education. It is based on the number of days, 70 euros per participant per day.
The grant application must be submitted by an eligible organization (higher education institute, school, VET school, VET training center, adult learning organization, etc.). Applications will be submitted to the National Agency of your country.
The procedure for grant application is as follows:
- Register online for the training course of your choice or contact us, if you have specific requests.
- Make sure your organization has a PIC code and an OID number.
- Visit the website of your National Agency and download the application form and the relevant information material for your grant proposal.
- Fill in the application form. Our consultants are available to provide any assistance to fill in the application form.
- Send the application form to your National Agency and wait for the results of the selection