Dealing with the integration of migrants and refugees in a national education system in an inclusive classroom.
ECVET points: 3.5
Staff at all types of education and training organizations:
- Directors / headmasters
- School psychologists and counselors
- Administrative staff
- Teachers / trainers
- Examples and case studies
- Workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer
- Diversity and inclusion definition
- Diversity is a fact inclusion is choice
- Migrants and Refugees
- Myths and stereotypes
- Issues and challenges for teachers and community
- Creation of inclusive school
- The importance of sense of belonging
- Language and culture barriers
- Techniques to fill the gap between local students and immigrant students
- Class activities to support immigrant students
- Integrating Newly Arrived Migrants in Schools – Development Plan to support families
- Development Plan for integrating new migrants in school
The learning material consists of presentations and support material in English language.
- 5 days courses – 400 euro per person
- 7 days courses – 560 euro per person
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
Cultural activities (optional): 80 euro per person.* The cost includes:
- a walking tour of Piraeus and welcome dinner
- a guided tour of Athens, visit to Archaeological sites and
- common dinner with live music in Athens.
The cost of local transportation and the entrance fees to sites and museums are not included.
*Due to the COVID-19 situation, currently we are not organising the usual cultural programme. Instead, we propose a guided tour of Athens with a professional guide (visit to Acropolis hill, the Parthenon, Plaka and Monastiraki). Cost: 150€ up to 20 people. The cost is shared between those who attend the tour. Costs for transportation and entrance fees to Acropolis are not included in the above amount.
All costs can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
|Piraeus||5-9/9/2022 (5 days)||400€|
|Piraeus||26/3-1/4/2023 (7 days)||560€|
|Piraeus||4-8/9/2023 (5 days)||400€|
Lila Anthopoulou, tel: +30 2104286227, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 days
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes