Understanding culture, multiculturalism and nationalism in the framework of education and training.
ECVET points: 3.5
Staff at all types of education and training organizations, NGOs and organizations organizing education programmes:
- Directors / headmasters
- Teachers / trainers
- Pedagogical and school counselors
Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Gain a basic knowledge of the legal concepts and the main regulatory issues related to migration,
- Acquire basic skills to interact with people of different minorities
- Acquire knowledge of problem solving techniques
- Acquire a proficient level in conflict management,
- Acquire a proficient level in intercultural trainer competences.
- Examples and case studies
- Workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer
- Cultures and stereotypes
- History of migration
- Human rights
- Intercultural learning – intercultural trainer competence
- Intercultural communication
- Problem solving
- Intercultural conflict management
The learning material consists of presentations and support material in English language.
- for the 6 days course it is 420 euro per person
- for the 7 days course it is 490 euro per person
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
Cultural programme (in Piraeus):
- for the 7 days course it is 170 euro per person
The cost includes lunch during the course, cultural activities (walking tour of Piraeus and guided tour of Athens) and three common dinners. The cost of local transportation and the entrance fees to sites and museums are not included.
Cultural activities: 220 euro per person (in Chania)
The cost includes:
- buffet lunch in “Mediterranean” restaurant during the training days (Monday – Saturday). Buffet lunch includes: home made bread, house wine and local beverages, variety of salads, cold and hot plates, and desserts. All dishes are prepared in the kitchen of the Conference Centre, with organic olive oil and local and biological cultivated products and they respect the local gastronomy.
- transfer to Chania old town, a walking tour and welcome dinner. The group will be transferred in the old town in buses, they will stroll around the old port of Chania and they will have dinner in a typical Cretan restaurant. Dinner includes variety of starters and salads to share, meat platters, house wine and dessert.
- an excursion in the famous beach of Falassarna and a visit to Kissamos village, in the west Crete. The cost includes the bus transfer, it does not include dinner and other expenses. You are expected to bring your swimming suits, towels and good mood.
- transfer to Chania and common farewell dinner. The group will be transferred in the district of Halepa and they will visit places of historical and touristic interest. They will have dinner in a typical Cretan restaurant. Dinner includes variety of starters and salads to share, meat platters, house wine and dessert.
Entrance fees to sites and museums are not included. Other costs not explicitly mentioned above are not included.
All costs can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
|Chania||July 2021||Summer school 2021 – 6 days||420€|
Lila Anthopoulou, tel: +30 2104286227, e-mail: [email protected]
I want to recommend this course to all. The coach use simply and clear English. We’ve learned new theory and implement it with activities. The activities were interesting.
Urszula, Szkoła Podstawowa nr 61 im. J. Korczaka, Poland
The training “Intercultural competences” was very well organised. I had a wonderful group that was open-minded to share experience and I am thankful for all the well chosen content and the nice teacher.
Mira, Q-PRINTS&SERVICE gGMBH, Germany
Intercultural competences are fundamental to build meaningful and inclusive relationships. All those who work in the field of education should take courses where are experimenting with conscious methods and supported by theoretical bases. The course on intercultural competences was a great experience also for the communicative climate that was created between all of us, including the trainer. I highly recommend it to all those who want to learn better with others, migrants or not.
Corradina, Scuola Statale Secondaria di Primo Grado Galileo Galilei, Italyy
The organisation of the course was very good. Before the course started we received email answers immediately. During the course the staff always helped. Our trainer was very friendly and competent and always reacted on the wishes and needs of the participants. I will recommend the course!
Barbara, Albrecht- Dürer- Mittelschule, Germany
I enjoyed this course very much. Very well organised, we got help whenever and to whatever we needed. All people have been very friendly. The course was a lot of fun!
Claudia, Albrecht- Dürer- Mittelschule, Germany
Very kind and profesional trainer.
Margarida, Agrupamento de Escolas Rainha Santa Isabel, Portugal
The seminar met my expectations very much.
Doina, Scoala Gimnaziala Vasile Parvan, Romania
I believe that all the course was very interesting.
Maria, Scoala Gimnaziala Vasile Parvan, Romania
I am quite agreed! Thanks a lot.
Frauke, Hunsrueck Grundschule, Germany
I have enjoyed very much with IDEC team, and of course I am taking with me very valuable lessons.
Rafael, IES de Bocairent, Spain
Course is OK and a good experience of understanding common situation in Europe in the field of multiculturality.
Vallo, Tartu Art College, Estonia
The course was nice with a great atmosphere! It is really interesting to talk to other people about the intercultural experiences in their countries. The visit to the intercultural school was great and showed us that things that can be done for real.
Minerva, Internship in Greece, Spain
Thank you, it was really interesting. I have learnt a lot and I have exchanged and received a lot from everyone.
Federica, Internship in Greece, Italy
It was a wonderful experience. We had a great time. The course was very interesting with great activities that can be used by the participants. The trainer was very well prepared with a positive attitude and made us feel good. Everything was great.
Elena Irina, Scoala Gimnaziala Siretel, Iasi, Romania
It’s was very good! Creative exercises!
Cernica, Scola gimnaziala nr.1 Lunca Cetatuii, Romania
It was amazing. I’m very grateful and I will write Erasmus+ project by myself. I hope I will win.
Ana-Luisa, Școala Gimnazială Cozmești, Romania
Great experience, great people!
Geta Aurica, Liceul Teoretic “Lascăr Rosetti” Răducăneni, Romania
Best luck in what you do! With best results from now!
Antonela, Școala Gimnazială Slobozia Deal, Romania
The people of IDEC and the trainer (Betty) made us feel like an international family in a safe and positive atmosphere. Thanks a lot!
Benno, Weiterbildungskolleg Emscher-Lippe, Kolleg und Abendgymnasium der Stadt Gelsenkirchen, Germany
Just very good in order to improve your previous knowledge and obtain….
Fernando, IES SIERRA MORENA, Spain
The course was great, my learning needs were taken into account, the group was awesome. I loved the experience, especially the visit to the intercultural school. Thanks for all, and thank you to Betty, she is great.
Ana Margarida, Agrupamento de Escolas do Cerco do Porto, Portugal
This training was very well organised. The trainer was well prepared and knew the topic well. I suggest this training!
Annely, Public Library of Hiiu Municipality, Estonia
It is a very good course if you work with immigrant pupils. I recommend it for teachers who work with immigrants, refugees, or others.
Sabina, OSNOVNA ŠOLA LITIJA, Slovenia
I loved the training course and the trainer. I’ve learned and enjoyed the teamwork. Thank you.
Mafalda Maria, Agrupamento de Escolas do Cerco do Porto, Portugal
I recommend it for everyone who wants to incorporate intercultural themes and activities in his lessons or to change some strategies while working with migrant students and refugees.
Marko, Osnovna šola Rodica. Slovenia
Thank you all for everything.
Sonja, Osnovna šola Rodica. Slovenia
Lots of material and exercises. I will use in my teaching and in my lessons. Thank you for the new ideas!!
Zvonimira, Srednja škola Ban Josip Jelačić, Zaprešić. Croatia.
I would recommend the course to other international coordinators.
Lene, Varde Kommune. Denmark
I’ll love Greece stronger than before, I feel spirit of the teacher from all over the Europe and became much more intercultural
Zdravka, Srednja škola Ban Josip Jelačić, Zaprešić. Croatia
Great to meet European colleagues!. Good course where you also get a chance to talk about future Erasmus + projects. Excellent neew skills about intercultural competences.
Lisbeth, Varde Kommune. Denmark
First course with IDEC and Erasmus and I got everything I expected before
Michael, Berufsbildende Schulen Technik Cloppenburg. Deutschland
Thank you for your professionalism in the logistic and social program as in the expectations of students
Chérencé, Lycée Professionnel Thomas Edison, France
Thank you for hosting the courses and having discovered the Greek culture
Budillon, Lycée Professionnel Thomas Edison, France
We have enjoyed a course full of shared experiences on interculturality and interesting new practical knowledge for our day to day as teachers. Magnificent organization and excellent trainer.
Magdalena, IES Bendinat, Spain
I´m happy to attend this course and to discover the Greek culture
Luigi, IISS. A.PACINOTTI, Italy
- Μαθήματα 0
- Quizzes 0
- Διάρκεια 7 days
- Γλώσσα English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes