The purpose of the course is to redefine the learning procedure by introducing Innovative Learning Methods, Active learning, adopting new materials and theory and customising them for the benefit of the learners.
Learning can be fun, if it is combined with new ideas and maximum engagement of all stakeholders!
ECVET points: 3.5
Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Realise the benefit of implementing Advance Innovative Learning methods in class.
- Develop customised lesson plans based in the taught learning material.
- Design, implement and review participatory design projects.
- Use design thinking, in order to build empathy.
- Plan, do and evaluate outdoor learning activities.
- Build motivational strategies and increase students’ active participation in class.
- Use multimodal learning content and design their own content.
The learning techniques that will be used are:
- Examples and case studies
- Workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer
- Outdoor activities
- Participatory design
- Design thinking
- Outdoors learning
- Involving students
- Motivational thinking
The learning material consists of presentations and support material, in English language.
- for the 5 days course it is 350 euro per person until the 29th of May 2022 and 400 euro per person from the 30th of May 2022 onwards
- for the 6 days course it is 420 euro per person until the 29th of May 2022 and 480 euro per person from the 30th of May 2022 onwards
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
Cultural activities: 80 euro per person* (in Piraeus)
The cost includes a) a walking tour of Piraeus and welcome dinner, b) a guided tour of Athens, visit to Archaeological sites and c) common dinner with live music in Athens. The cost of local transportation and the entrance fees to sites and museums are not included.
* Due to the COVID-19 situation, currently we are not organising the usual cultural programme. Instead, we propose a guided tour of Athens with a professional guide (visit to Acropolis hill, the Parthenon, Plaka and Monastiraki). Cost: 150€ up to 20 people. The cost is shared between those who attend the tour. Costs for transportation and entrance fees to Acropolis are not included in the above amount.
Cultural activities: 220 euro per person (in Chania)
The cost includes:
- buffet lunch in “Mediterranean” restaurant during the training days (Monday – Saturday). Buffet lunch includes: home made bread, house wine and local beverages, variety of salads, cold and hot plates, and desserts. All dishes are prepared in the kitchen of the Conference Centre, with organic olive oil and local and biological cultivated products and they respect the local gastronomy.
- transfer to Chania old town, a walking tour and welcome dinner. The group will be transferred in the old town in buses, they will stroll around the old port of Chania and they will have dinner in a typical Cretan restaurant. Dinner includes variety of starters and salads to share, meat platters, house wine and dessert.
- an excursion in the famous beach of Falassarna and a visit to Kissamos village, in the west Crete. The cost includes the bus transfer, it does not include dinner and other expenses. You are expected to bring your swimming suits, towels and good mood.
- transfer to Chania and common farewell dinner. The group will be transferred in the district of Halepa and they will visit places of historical and touristic interest. They will have dinner in a typical Cretan restaurant. Dinner includes variety of starters and salads to share, meat platters, house wine and dessert.
Entrance fees to sites and museums are not included. Other costs not explicitly mentioned above are not included.
All costs can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
|Chania**||4-9/7/2022||Summer school 2022 – 6 days||480€|
|Chania**||3-8/7/2023||Summer school 2023 – 6 days||480€|
** Due to the COVID-19 situation we may have to reschedule the summer school to be organised in Piraeus, instead of Chania.
Lila Anthopoulou, tel: +30 2104286227, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Μαθήματα 0
- Quizzes 0
- Διάρκεια 5 days
- Γλώσσα English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes