Strategic Planning in Teachers’ Teams
To introduce to teachers and trainers, the concept of quality culture and strategic planning of teachers teams and to provide them the necessary skills and competencies to build a quality culture in the school and use quality instruments in their teams, for strategic planning.
ECVET points: 3.5
Teachers’ teams’ leaders, teachers, quality officers in vocational education and training schools.
Upon completion of the training course, the participants are expected to:
- Understand the benefits of creating a quality culture in vocational education and training organisations
- Motivate teachers to actively participate in teams and engage in teams’ planning
- Select the relevant and appropriate tools for strategic planning in their teams
- Design annual team plans
- Evaluate teams’ performance and provide feedback
- Redesign the toolkit instruments to fit organisational culture and their teams needs
The training course follows the principles of experiential learning and active involvement of participants. For each thematic unit, there will be an overall presentation of the theme and the instruments, followed by group and individual activities, in which the participants will use the instruments, discussion and reflection on their use.
The learning techniques that will be used are:
- Short presentations of the topics
- Use of active learning methods with individual and group activities
- Work on case studies
- Group discussions
- Individual and group reflection
- Unit 1 – Quality Culture
- Unit 2 – Planning in teachers’ teams
- Unit 3 – Evaluation and feedback
- Quality guide and quality toolkit
Tuition fee: 350 euro per person
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
Cultural activities: 80 euro per person (in Piraeus)
The cost includes a) a walking tour of Piraeus and welcome dinner, b) a guided tour of Athens, visit to Archaeological sites and c) common dinner with live music in Athens. The cost of local transportation and the entrance fees to sites and museums are not included.
All costs can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
Lila Anthopoulou, tel: +30 2104286227, e-mail: [email protected]
- Μαθήματα 0
- Quizzes 0
- Διάρκεια 5 days
- Γλώσσα English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes